- Desire (yearning to spend time together)
- Diligence (prioritizing spending time together)
- Delight (actually enjoying the time you spend together)
- How desire is created –– and sustained –– in a friendship
- How to propose plans friends will absolutely say yes to
- How to show loving care and respectful support through your words, thoughts and actions
Anna’s first book, Clearly, I Didn’t Think This Through (Berkley Books, The Penguin Group) is also available in stores or online through Amazon or Penguin.
Already read it? You can add and review it on Goodreads. Here’s a synopsis:
As a barely employed, Ivy League-educated, 6’1” Jewish woman in her thirties who lives at home with her parents, Anna Goldfarb has trouble meeting guys. She’s a late bloomer — which, let’s be real, is a nice way of saying loser — with a penchant for hooking up with shorter dudes. Unfortunately, navigating the minefield of dating does not come easy to her. With her unique voice and witty humor, Philadelphia-based blogger Anna Goldfarb shares the hysterical and mortifying situations she has found herself in as she moves back home and tries to grow up all while trying to meet a cute, shorter dude.